March 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Ava!

Today, my niece Ava Kay turned a year old. I can't believe it! She is a toddler. She is a cute one too. Just look at her. What's not to love about this adorable face?


We had a great time. All the family came over for a BBQ before the party and then we were ready for the party at 6:30pm. She had a huge crowd. Lots of gifts. I have never seen so many gifts for a little girl. It was almost as good as Christmas if not better. She got outfited for the next year. She got some fun toys that my boys just fell in love with. I even think they took off with some of the gifts to other parts of the house so they could play with them. All the cousins were over and all the little people had a fun time running around and just being together. They loved the bubble machine. That topped it all off.




Thanks for sharing your big day with us Ava. We sure love you and are so happy that you are in our family. Keaton and Andrew really love seeing you. They just light up when you come around. Happy Birthday sweet Ava Kay!


2 comments:

Justin Quinn said...

Mel,

I need you to e-mail me these photos!

Love ya
Justin

laneyfamily said...

You got some really cute pics! Please email some of them to me. Thanks again for letting us have Ava's party at your house, I really appreciated it. Thanks for helping me take such good care of Ava since we have moved here. She sure loves you and your kids, and I think she is starting to warm up to Lance finally! Thanks again for the cute present!