August 6, 2008

Opening night for Breaking Dawn


So my sister, her sister-in-law Paige, my mom, one of my miamaids - Shalise and I went to Barnes and Nobles on Friday night. Breaking Dawn, the 4th Volume of the Twilight Series came out and we thought it would be fun to get one of the first copies of it.
We got to Barnes and Nobles about 10:30 p.m. and it was completely packed. I couldn't believe the difference in the ages that were there waiting for the same book we were.
This will be short but here are a few pictures of our fun time there. I will probably never do that again but it was fun to get out with the girls. Thanks to all who made it a fun night!

1 comment:

laneyfamily said...

What did you think? I really liked it. I am a little worried about young girls reading though. They are going to wonder if people really do destroy headboards on their honeymoons! Just kidding!