December 29, 2008

Fun pictures

Before Christmas we decided it would be fun to have my friend's wife come and take some random pictures for Christmas presents. Ends up being the coldest day ever and all the kids want is a treat and time was running out. But we did manage to get a few good ones in. I thought I would post some so you could see. My sister Rachel and her daughter Ava came and my brother Justin also. We thought they turned out rather fun. Enjoy!
My sister Rachel (youngest), brother Justin (middle) and me (oldest)

My sister Rachel and her daughter Ava

Keaton was so cold but it turned out cute anyways

Someone gave Andrew a sucker and we could not get it out of his mouth to take a picture without him screaming so most of his he has a sucker, what a stinker he was.

My brother with my boys

2 comments:

Harris Family said...

What great pictures and a cute family! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Arizona as well. Welcome back to the cold weather!

Tom & Joanne said...

Oh my how we miss you and your whole family! Great updates.