April 23, 2009

We can't get enough of him


Here are some more pictures of Owen. We are so in love with this little guy. He had such a sweet disposition and he has been a sweet boy to have in our family. The boys just love holding him. Keaton woke up this morning and before he woke us up I woke up to find him standing over his little crib in our room just watching him. He was so sweet to watch him watch Owen. We really are in love and I couldn't imagine life without him now.
So far so good. Last night Owen slept 4 hours at a stretch. I am holding my breath that it will continue but isn't it always true that the yogart hits the fan after only a couple of days being home? So far we are doing fine. He is nursing really well and loves to be held. He is going to be spoiled. He already is.
Here are some more pictures we have taken of him. Enjoy!



4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations again! He is adorable! What handsome boys!

Brittany said...

YEay! I'm so happy for you! I hope you're recovering well. I LOVE what those boys have been saying about their new baby brother. So cute!

Brittany said...

ps, could you invite my other email? brittanyvstaley@gmail.com. I'd really appreciate it.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

What a little chunk....fat babies are the best cause all they do is eat and sleep....I had fay babies too!!