August 20, 2009

Obession

This is what it has become ~ an obession with each other. Wherever Owen is, there you will find Andrew also. Andrew just can't seem to leave him alone. I am ok with that but when it starts getting to the point where Owen can't breath or he is laying on top of him, they are always together. Andrew loves Owen adn it is so plain to see. I was worried about Andrew for awhile when Owen was born but not anymore.





Andrew is always there to hug him, kiss him, hit him and just talk to him. It has been so much fun watching them interact with each other. This afternon I caught them on camera and I just had to post it.
Obessions can be a good thing, in our case it is. I am so thankful that my boys love each other. I LOVE my children!

3 comments:

Justin Quinn said...

Okay, so that bottom picture of Andrew kissing Owen is priceless!!!!

JQ

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

That is so cute....he just LOVES his little brother!

Shelli Snyder said...

Your boys are darling, Mel. Gosh we miss you guys!