September 1, 2009

4 Months

Owen had his 4 month check up today. Can you believe it? My babe is growing fast. These past 4 months have seemed to past so fast and yet it has all stood still. I hesitate to take my babies to the doctors. What is a well visit anyways? Just a reason for doctors to get more money? To tell us what we already know about our children? Oh well, I was ok with it today but I was hesitant on the immunnizations. I have held back alittle bit with him. He just got his 2 months ones done today and I will hold off for the others alittle while longer.
These were his statistics today~

Weight: 15 lbs. 13.5 oz. {65%}
Lenght: 27'' {96%}
Head: 43.3 cm {75%}

He is doing pretty well. He is off his acid reflux medication. We will see if there is anymore need for it. The doctor said to wait a few weeks for the heartburn to come back if it does indeed come back. Keeping our fingers crossed.



This is Owen in a nutshell. What we have discovered about him so far:

~He loves to be involved in the crowd.
~Hates to be alone.
~Loves it when Keaton and Andrew talk and play with him. {My most favoirte to watch}
~He WILL NOT take naps during the day!
~He goes to bed at 8 pm. and is up every two hours after midnight. Again, doesn't sleep
~He still has to be swaddled at night
~He LOVES to eat.
~He loves to have a blanket or burp cloth up to his face while trying to go to sleep
~He LOVES bathtime
~He loves music
~He has great hand/eye cordination

And most of all he loves to cuddle with me. I love this part about him I especially love the way he smells after a bath too. Oh so sweet! We love you Owen. Our family is complete with you in it. We are so glad you are healthy and happy. Now just go to sleep!

No comments: