March 7, 2010

Great Grandpa Quinn turns 85!

Yesterday we had a big family gathering to celebrate my sweet grandfather's 85th birthday. Yes, that is old and yes he is still going strong! We don't have get togethers with my father's side very often. I guess you could say we do more with my mom's side.  So we all gathered at our home and we piged out on good food and have a great time catching up with everyone. My dad has4 siblings. Only he and his brother live here in Boise. A sister in St. George, a sister in Salt Lake City area and a sister who passed away almost 9 years ago who lived in Rexburg. Some of them made the trip up to wish him a happy birthday.
We had a great time. Thanks everyone for coming. And to my cousin Cameron, you were the enteraintment that my kids keep talking about.

Owen hanging out with Uncle Justin


The Quinn family- well some of us

Happy Birthday Grandpa! We love you!

1 comment:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Happy Birthday to your G-pa.....that's awesome that you guys all got together to celebrate his special day! We do that every year for my G-ma's birthday too...she turned 87 in January! She's still healthy but, she's getting a lot older so we're spending as much time with her as we can while she's still here!

What the heck? You were in Utah?? I didn't even know....I've had a lot going on, but I would have totally made time to do lunch or something if I would have known. Did you call me? Or text? My stupid phone has been trippin' lately and I haven't been getting my texts....we're taking the phone in to get it fixed or get a new one today! Dang, I'm so sorry Quinn.... you know I love you though right??!! :) Love you girl!