June 4, 2010

Be patient with me!

My computer is having major issues and for some reason I cannot connect with the internet here. I will post just as soon as I can get my computer up and running. Until then, I am using my sister-in-laws laptop.
Pictures to come, our backyard extreme makeover. It is fabulous.  You are gonna love it just as much as I do. I honestly feel like I am on vacation everytime I step outside and see the beautiful landscaping. I love the waterfall. It is the most relaxing sound. I am painting my sister and brother-in-laws room upstairs. Goodbye checkered wall. It is going to look amazing. Pictures to come on that again when my computer is up and running.
We are doing well. This weekend we have a big pre-paid legal party/gathering at our home and a big baby shower too on Saturday. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

laneyfamily said...

You do a really good job of taking care of everyone. Just want you to know how much I love and appreciate you.