November 8, 2010

Taking a moment

Outside my window..  I can't really see anything because it is so dark.  It is staring to get that way way to early
I am thinking... If Owen would just calm down and go back to sleep, life would be ok for him.
I am thankful for... a lot of things. I wish I could list them all but you would get too bored. But one thing I am thankful for is good music.
From the learning room....I realized this past week just how much I relied on T.V. to keep my kids entertained. That was a big mistake on my part. I am going to try and do better.
I am reading...The Undaunted by Gerald Lund
I am wondering.....when the first snow is going to come. Believe it or not, I am getting pretty excited about it.
I am hearing.....Owen cry from his bedroom and I am debating whether to let him cry it out or go to him.
Today if I could change one thing.... I would take back the 2 chocolate chip cookies I ate. They are hurting my tummy.
I am quoting....."It is the sweet, simple things in life which are the real ones after all." Laura Ingalls Wilder
I am going.... to be much more patient this week with my boys even though I feel like pulling my hair out most days.
I am hoping....that I will get a good nights rest tonight. I could really use that.
One of my guilty pleasures is.........taking a long hot bath after my kids are in bed. Then curling up in bed with a good book to read.
Pet Peeves......people who wear wrinkled clothing.
One of my favorite things.....is giving my babies a bath and then rubbing them down with baby lotion. I love cuddling them and just breathing them in. I love that new baby smell.
An enjoyable movie I watched lately....was Toy Story 3 tonight with my boys for family night. I recommend it.
I am curious about....about these oils I have been using.I would love to learn a whole lot more.
A few plans I have for the rest of the week...clean the bathrooms, carpet clean the upstairs, help Eldon and Shelli move, Enrichment, activity days and a baby shower.
A picture and thought I am sharing with you........
(I love this picture, it is Keaton meeting Owen for the first time)
I was reading in Isaiah today, Isaiah 49:1 and it says "Your hands shaped me and made me. You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;" Interesting isn't it? I will leave it at that.

1 comment:

Justin and JoLyn said...

I loved reading these. What a great idea! About your oil comment... Justin's brother, sister, and Mom all sell it. We get a lot of oil info over here... maybe too much! But, I must tell you, I got the Doterra facial care line for my birthday and L-O-V-E it! Also-love the new Doterra shampoo. Thought you might like to know! Take care!