December 21, 2010

8 years

Today is our 8th Anniversary.  Last night we had a company dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with all of Lance's employees.  We had a great time.  The food there was so good.  Afterwards Lance suprised me with an overnight stay at the Anniversary Inn.  It was nice to break away and have a relaxed evening. 
I cannot believe that it has been 8 years. Doesn't seem like that long and yet at the same time I keep thinking, " It's only been 8 years?"  I am so grateful for all you do to provide for our family. We love you!  Thanks Lance for the love and support you give to me and to our boys.  Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Karen Melander said...

Congrats on completing 8 years. We are about to have our 7th. I like the way you said, its hard to believe how fast it has gone, but then again it seems like forever. It has been great overall.

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

What? I always thought you got married before I did.....haha Well happy happy Anniversary to you! 8 years just flew right by didn't it!! Love ya sis!