January 21, 2011

Figaro's Pizza fieldtrip

Since all the kids are out of school today, Andrew's preschool had a fieldtrip to Figaro's Pizza planned.  We loaded up all the preschool kids plus all our kids that didn't have school today and went to the local pizza palor here in town.  It was acutally a lot of fun. I am not sure if my kids had fun. In fact I know Owen didn't because he was crying almost the entire time and it was quite annoying for everyone else. He just wanted to eat everything he saw. It didn't help that there were gumball machines just sitting there either.
All the kids got to make their own personal pizzas.  Keaton and Andrew were both excited and made theirs pepporoni.  I made one for Owen and I to share. Aftewards we brought our pizza's back home to eat for lunch.  They were sooo yummy! 
I have been very neglectful with my camera. I seem to want to do more than just take pictures lately so I apologize for the weird pictures. They didn't turn out too well.



No comments: