March 6, 2011

Things to come

Lately we have been facing a lot of decisions.  About going back to school, having another baby on the way, raising our children and coming to the same conclusion on the rules we make in our home and etc.  I think I posted a while back about how Lance and I were trying to find out nitch in life.  Something that we are passionate about.  Don't get me wrong, I am passionate about my family and my sweet little children but I have been looking for something that I personally love to do.  Over the weekend our good friends came to us with an idea to start up a buisness, I guess you could call it.  Our friend Matt is a Chiropracter and he is a big believer of Essential Oils also.  In fact they are the ones that got me into DoTerra (an oil company) that has worked really well for us.  I use oils almost every single day on my children and myself, well what little I can use while I am pregnant.  I think they are very beneficial and I love them!  Our friend Matt asked if I would like to teach a class once a week in the conference room next to his office.  I was thrilled with the idea about teaching what I know. There is so much information that could really benefit families.  I am so excited to share it with others.  Once people come to the class then they can start buying the oils through me or sign up.  Lance and I both jumped on the idea.  We are not sure when the first class will be but it is coming soon and I am really, really excited about it.  I will post my schedule for those of you interested in attending or I can just post my notes also for those who don't want to attend. Especially those who are out of state.  I am looking forward to teaching classes about something that is so important to me.  I recently finished a class on Reflexology.  I LOVED it! I learned so much.  In fact, tomorrow morning I go in for my certification.  I have used it already on my children and on Lance.  The human body is absolutely amazing.  I am in constant awe of it and how detailed it is.  Heavenly Father is really smart! :)
We have been issued callings in our ward.  Our bishopric came by and called us. Lance was called as a Gospel Doctrine teacher and I was called to serve as a ward missionary.  It is low key enough for me right now so it will work out perfectly. 
Today was rough for the kids.  I don't know why but Sacrament, man, we struggled the entire time.  It is really hard to get anything out of the meetings when your children are wild.  We were alittle off today and it made our whole day weird. 
We find out the gender next week.  In fact a week from tomorrow but no one is counting.  I am constantly praying for a girl but I think I know it is another boy.  I am ok with it either way, seriously.  Our boys always pray for a girl to come so they can love her.  We have had to explain that even if Heavenly Father doesn't send us a girl and its a boy we will love him very much.  Boys are all I know how to raise so I am ok with that.  But secretively in my heart I am holding out for a girl.  We will let you know when we know.  Its an exciting time.
Stay tuned.  There is so much to write about. As for now, it is really late and I have a dinning room full of people screaming and my kids are asleep. I hope they will stay that way.  Good night I am really exhausted.

No comments: