May 16, 2011

Too many choices

I am really trying to get this nursery together.  I am not sure what color to go with.  What bedding to choose and what to decorate with.  This girl stuff is too confusing and there are too many choices to choose from.  So wish me luck this week with trying to pick something.
I love the darker colors.  But if we are having a girl, everyone tells me to go with pink.  I am not too sure about pink.  I am liking all these new colors that are starting to come out.  There are so many different patterns to choose from.  Any ideas?

3 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

It's inevitable you'll have tons and tons of pinks......When I had Lautala, I did pastel purples, blues and greens......and I loved it!! :) Good luck choosing.....you're right, you have so many more options with girls!! :)

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

I definitely don't think you need to do pink! Plus, if you don't, it will be easier for her to grow into later on. :) I saw the CUTEST nursery the other day for a little girl done in yellow a gray. Totally into that color scheme right now.

The Kynastons said...

The main color in Macie's nursery is turquoise...there is some pink, but I definitely don't think you have to do pink to make an adorable girl room!