September 14, 2011

Could it be?

Could it be a smile? Yesterday I was dressing Ellie and she was dozing in and out of sleep.  It is hard to tell if she was actually trying to smile at me while I was making these ridiculous faces at her just trying to see if she could smile at me.  What do you think? It is hard to tell but I will take it as a smile.  She melts my heart every time.  She is getting better everyday.  I love that sweet chubby face!!! I could kiss it all day long.

 Of course she didn't stay asleep for too long, but it was sweet nonetheless to watch her be so peaceful. I love, love, love this babe of mine!


3 comments:

The Kynastons said...

I'd definitely say it's a smile! Those little smiles are such a wonderful reward for all the difficulties newborns put us through. :)

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

She's so beautiful Quinn....and I think that is a smile for her mama! :)

My blog went private...I needed to make it private with all the things that have been happening with me. What's your email address so I can invite you? Thanks for calling...Ova said he gave you my number. I dropped my phone and shattered the screen so it's being very tempermental. I'm doing better now though. Thanks for always being concerned and for caring...Love you so much Quinn!

Jenn said...

oh she is so cute!