October 19, 2011

Who do I look like?

Who do you think Ellie looks like the most? We are wanting to see what you say. Let us know.  Personally, we think she is a good mix between Keaton and Owen.
Everyone always tells us that all our children look all alike. I can see why they think that way.  I think the one baby that stands out on his own is my Andrew.  He looks more like the Quinns then the others who have definite Snyder features.
Keaton was my first baby boy.  He screamed non-stop, wouldn't eat, wouldn't sleep, caused me a lot of sleepless nights and days. Loved him to death though.
Andrew was my second boy.  He was the most pleasant baby to be around.  Never really cried. Loved his binki and blanket.  Never really made a sound unless hungry or tired.  He was my smallest birthweight baby but my fatest baby if that makes sencse. He doubled his birth weight in just 3 months. He was our RSV baby who was in the hospital for 9 days at only 3 months of age.
Owen, well he was our third. Couldn't be more blessed with a third boy in a row.  He was your average baby. Cried when he was hungry and tired. He was pretty content too. Never really wanted a binki. Weaned himself about 3 months of age. Never went back.
Ellie, well she is a lot like Keaton.  She cries, she does eat better than what Keaton did.  She does sleep at night {which is the best part} and she doesn't like a binki.  She doesn't really like her swing. Only if she is really asleep and we put her in it will she stay there.
 Who ever they look like, I will claim them because all these beautiful babies are MINE, MINE, MINE!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I think she looks most like Keaton. But it's amazing how feminine she looks too!! She's definitely got her own look and it's MUCH more girly than the rest of them! :) I love that girls just have that femininity! She's cute!