December 14, 2011

 Saying farewell to John, Carrie and Brantly

Well they have moved.  John, Carrie and B have moved back to Arizona.  So the night before they left we had a get together with all our family for one last horrah.  We made homemade pizzas and had a white elephant gift exchange {which was not very fun, considering we had a lot of kids who didn't quite understand the fun behind it}.  But we had a nice time together.  John and Carrie moved here about 18 months ago.  Lance offered him a job and they moved up a week later.  We had the opportunity to have them stay with us for a few months.  About 2 weeks after they moved in with us, Carrie had their first baby Brantly.  I remember the morning that she came down the stairs just as I was on my way out to run some errands.  She told me that she thought her water had broken and that she was go to straight to the hospital. So that is where we went and sure enough she was in labor. For once I got to feel what is must be like for the men who get to sit back and experience it without any of the pain that come with giving birth.
It has been a joy having them with us.  It has been sad to see all the Snyder's that we once recurited up to Idaho all vanish. Eldon and Shelli left for Medical school and now John and Carrie. We are going to miss them very much.  It was so much fun getting to know Carrie. She is so much fun.  So very sweet. So is their little B. 
Thanks for coming to Idaho John and Carrie. We hope that Arizona will treat you well.  We love and miss you guys already!!!!

1 comment:

The Kynastons said...

So I actually made my blog header on photoshop. I just found each letter on google images and then changed the colors and pieced them together. Sorry, I wish it were a font, that would make things simpler! :)