December 4, 2011

Owen and Ellie

The other day Owen asked me if he could hold Ellie.  Owen is at that terrible two stage and his favorite words lately are "No" and "Mine".   If Ellie is left unattended you will usually find Owen trying to find a way to hit her, kick her or try to pull her out of her bouncer chair.  To put it more simply, he is not that nice to Ellie.  But this particular day  he was pretty sweet to her.  So I let him hold her and this is how it looked.

Can you believe my girl is 4 months old? Neither can I!  Where has the time gone.  She is getting sweeter and sweeter.  I am so glad that we have grown out of that really fussy stage.  She is starting to laugh, talk like crazy and I think a tooth might be trying to wiggle its way to the surface.  She goes in for her 4 month app. on Tuesday so I will hold her off for another post.
Owen on the other hand, he is a handful.  I think most of my day is spent trying to keep Owen away from Ellie.  He is doing better, but there is always room for improvement right?
Owen is into building forts.  We have an oversized chair in our office and he loves to take the cushions off and make a fort with his blankets.  When Lance was in Georgia back in September he bought each of the boys a gift from his trip.  Lance got Owen a dog that laughs.  Well the machine part ran out of batteries and he was a pretty hard pup, so we took the inside part out and now he is a soft, squishy, loveable pup that he plays with all the time.  He loves to take him to bed each night too.  It is cute to watch him carry him around the house.


2 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Oh my goodness Quinn, you're kids are so adorable! I love that picture of Owen holding baby Ellie....so precious!

Lesa Snyder said...

What beautiful children. It sounds like December is treating you well. I was wondering if I could get the pictures you took of our family at homecoming. Thanks and Merry Christmas! Do you guys have any snow yet?