January 17, 2012

My girl

Ellie is getting so big.  She will be 6 months pretty soon.  Where has the time honestly gone? I wish time coudl just freeze right now so I could enjoy her all the more.  She is talking lots, blowing bubbles with her mouth and just so darn cute.
She has two teeth already on the bottom.  I can't believe how early her's have come through.  She is right up there with Andrew.  He was 4 months old when he cut his first tooth.  She is putting everything in her mouth and drooling like crazy. I have a feeling there are more teeth trying to break through on the bottom.  They are too cute.  Two little chicklets is what they look like.  When she smiles, oh my goodness, you can see the two little teeth on the bottom and she has this face that she makes when she smiles. I wish she would smile for the camera but instead we get these questionable looks from her.
These pictures I took of her this morning while she was being so happy in her "ring of fire" is what we call her little entertainment center.  She loves it and sits so content just watching everyone around her. But once she is left alone and everyone leaves the room, she knows it and she starts to fuss until someone notices her.
We haven't started solids yet. I am hoping to wait until she is offically 6 months the first of February. She is ready for them.  She loves to drink water.  She loves drinking out of a cup.  She is so much fun right now.


She is sleeping alittle bit better.  During the day she has 3 1 1/2 hour naps and last night was the first in a really long time that she slept 7 consecutive hours.  Talk about a nice night. Keep it up sweet girl.  We love you so much!!!!!

2 comments:

The Kynastons said...

Six months already?! She is so beautiful Melissa! I'm glad she is sleeping a little bit better for you. That makes all the difference in the world!

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Wow, 6 months already....that was so fast! She's absolutely adorable! I just love her chubby little cheeks! Glad she's sleeping better for you now!