February 26, 2012

Justin's last Sunday dinner

My brother Justin just accepeted a new job that is in Salt Lake City. He will be moving down there this coming weekend.  Although it will be really sad to see him go, I am happy for him.  New beginnings are always good.  He needs it right now too.  I wish him all the best.
Since this was his last Sunday dinner with us we all met up at my parents house for a pizza party.  My mom and grandma made a ton of homemade pizzaas and all the families from both sides showed up.  It was a party too.  It was nice to see everyone.  The kids all played well together. Ellie was really tired so she wasn't the quietest but it was a nice evening. 
We are going to miss you Justin! We wish you all the luck. We will come soon to visit!!!! We love you!!!!!
This is our little family. I am the oldest, then Justin and then my sister Rachel.
 A trip to Grandma's is never the same without playing on the ipod
 Uncle Justin and the boys

No comments: