January 24, 2013

Snyder Baby #6

I am not going to lie. I feel old. I feel really old. This is going to be my 6th baby. 6? Can you believe it? I still can't. I still can't believe we are having another baby. But once the sickness hit me, and I mean it hit me hard with this one, I knew that it felt more real. Someone once told me that you know when it's your last, when your body has a harder time being pregnant. Yep, this is it. I guess I can't really say this is it because I really don't know, but right now I feel good saying it.
So baby #6 is going to grace our family with his/her appearance on August 4th. Just a day before our little Ellie turns 2. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that she can have a sister. Two little girls at the tale end to play with one another and just love each other. But if it is a boy, I won't complain either. Just as long as he/she is healthy and strong. That is all I want really.
I am about 13 weeks along and I am starting to feel better. After we came home from Christmas, we have been sick. It all starts with one child and then hops to the next and then it starts all over again. I am ready to see the sun, to feel it on my skin and for all this snow to just melt away. Summer please come quick. Even spring, I would be happy with Spring as well.
Stay tuned for more details and we find out what the gender is. I have tried to talk myself into making it is surprise, but if you know me, then you know I really don't like surprises. I like to have these things planned out and prepared.
Wish us luck! Baby Snyder #6 we already in love with the idea of you coming to our family. 

2 comments:

F-A-N-G-U-P-O said...

Wow, that's awesome!! Congratulations on baby #6!

emilyaaa said...

Congratulations! that is so exciting!