October 18, 2007

Snyder Family


I decided that it would be a good idea to post our lives on an update that you all can read about. I get so many emails and phone calls about what we are up and how big our kids are getting. It is a nice thing for everyone to read about our lives and know what we have been up to. I am not good at writing things so this will be a test to see if I am up to the task. Here we go.
We are staying pretty busy with our children. Keaton who turned two this summer is going on 7. I only say that because he has some friends in the neighborhood who are 7 years old and he is trying so hard to be like them. Andrew who is 10 months now is right behind them in his walker going a million miles a minute. You just can't keep the little man in one place for too long. He is always in Keaton's shadow. They are the best of friends. I think that Keaton is anticipating Andrew's walking. Just hang on Keaton! He is right behind you.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Hey Mel,

I am glad you started a blog. I love mine. I've been writing for a few years now and am so glad that at least I have my blog as a record of our lives because the scrap booking thing stopped when cel was three months old. Keep it up.

It's so nice to see you and your family! I looks like things are so good.

My blog is suzanne.livinginlife.com if your intrested. Love ya

-Suz