November 15, 2007

Remember when




I was cleaning out my office today and ran across a box full of old pictures. Ones that were taken years and years ago, well seems like it anyways. I found a pile of pictures of our engagement. I couldn't believe how young we looked. Was it really only five years ago we got married? Sometimes it seems a bit longer than that. But we are have had the most wonderful 5 years. We have had three beautiful children whom we love and cherish very much.
I remember meeting Lance for the first time. It was at church, 2 weeks after I returned home from my mission. We introduced ourselves one Sunday and from then on we just started talking in spanish, about missions and everything else. We had a fun summer doing so much. We ran around with Nicole and Rustin and just had fun being together. Thanks for sticking with me Lance. You were a real trooper to be with my family.
This was a trip back down memory lane for me. Remember when it felt so exciting to be getting married. The possibilities, the plans and what life had in store for us was such a thrill. On December 21st, we will be celebrating our 5 yr. anniversary. Thanks Lance for the best 5 years. It has been pretty bumpy but we have made it! Thanks babe for everything. I sure love you! Thanks for being such an incredible father to our children and a fun-loving, supporting husband.

No comments: