December 13, 2007

First hair cut



Yes, we did it! We cut all the curls off. It was getting too long and it was starting to bother him. So last night we cut it all off. It was so sad to see all the curls go. It made him look so much older. He is a little man now. He didn't like it but he had no choice. I just hope that the curls will come back. When we cut Keaton's curls off they never came back. So we'll wait and see with this young man. We are all doing well. We have recovered from the Croup. The ear infections are all cleared up and now Keaton has come back down with something else. This morning he woke up and felt warm so I took his temperature and he read 100.9 so here we go again. I don't know what is going on, we never really go anywhere either. I guess I need to disinfect my home.
We are having fun with our family tradition of the 12 days of Christmas. We have picked a family who will never suspect us. It will be lots of fun. It is something I hope my children will get into. I remember every Christmas we did it with my family. The door bell ringing, hiding in the bushes and trying to hop on the car as it was driving by. It was such an adventure each year.
We have been busy with Christmas cookie decorating and preparing our sub for Santas. Making all the deliveries, and getting our family christmas cards sent out has worn us all out.
More fun pictures to come. Stay posted!

1 comment:

Justin Quinn said...

mel, i am so sad to see the curls go! please send me the pics so that i can use them in his book.

love ya