January 21, 2008

This is my life






These are a few pictures of the most precious little people in my life. I can't imagine life without them. This is my life. These are the people I get up every morning for. I am so thankful for the little feet and dirty hands that give me hugs and kisses at the end of the day. These are the moments I wish I could just bottle up and open on a hard day that comes every now and then.

Keaton and Andrew have become good friends. They love being with each other. They have become good friends. Keaton is so eager for a brother who can get up and run with him and play sports.

I watch them and I am so amazed that they are a part of me and Lance. Children the Lord has blessed us with. I couldn't be any happier than I am now. Well, besides a little more sleep, which would be so nice. I love my life and this is my life.

2 comments:

laneyfamily said...

I love the pics, they are so cute. Especially the one with you and Andrew, you look very beautiful! I wish you could get more sleep as well, I am sure the day or night will come

Reid said...

you are such a sweet mom!! those boys are so lucky to have you! this post makes me want to be a better mom. i lose perspective too often and forget that they won't be little forever!! thanks for your sweet posts!