March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday mom


My sweet mother turned 50 this past weekend. It was so fun to be with her on her birthday. My mother has been so incredible. She has gone above and beyond to help me out when I have needed her. I love my mom! She is so fun and so lovealbe. She makes friends where ever she goes.
For her birthday I had the opportunity to go to my grandma's house to look through her old pictures. I had such a great time finding out fun things about her and to hear all the stories. She is the 3 of 4 children in her family. My grandfather always had a nickname for anyone he knew and my mother's nickname was Twiggy.


She has always been beautiful and she has always been so friendly. She was recently called as the 8th Ward Relief Society President. She has felt very overwhelmed but I think that she will be a fantastic President. GO MOM!!!!
I found a lot of cute pictures and was able to make a video of her life for her gift. I think it was a hit. I think my mom and her siblings enjoyed looking back on old memories and there were even a few photos that they had never seen before.




Happy Birthday mom!!! We love you so much. Here are more pictures from our fun birthday party we had tonight. A tradition in our family is to have a huge family dinner/ get together the Sunday after the birthday. That is what we did tonight. It was fun to see everyone. I think everyone had a good time.



No comments: