April 1, 2008

Swimming

Today my sister Rachel and I loaded our kids up in our car and went to the YMCA to swim with our kids. We have never done it before, but it was a lot of fun and it made the time pass by so fast.


I have never taken my kids swimming since Andrew was born. It was a lot of work but we had a great time. Keaton loved swimming around and Andrew loved the bouncy balls that were in the pool. The water was warm and there was hardly anyone there. I had a great time with my sister. I have really enjoyed having her around. She is loads of fun and my boys just love their cousin Ava. She was so cute in her little swimsuit. One of the 5 she owns.



Afterwards we went for french fries. That got the kids excited and it was a fun way to end our fun day. Thanks Ava and Rachel for letting us come with you. Let's do it again soon!

1 comment:

Justin Quinn said...

Mel,

I LOVE these pics, I need them!!!

Love ya,

Justin