April 13, 2008

A temple Wedding


Yesterday I went to a wedding with my mom and sister. Our good friend Cassie was married in the Boise Temple. I love going to sealings. It was so nice to be in the temple, especially with my mom and my sister. The ceremony was beautiful and the sealer gave the cute couple great council. It is so nice to be on the other end of the sealing, to sit back and take in what was going on. I remember on my wedding day, most of it seems like a huge blur, that it is hard to remember what was said that day. The amazing power to seal families on earth and families in heaven together forever. It has been one of the sweetest blessings in my life. Knowing Lance and I will be together forever and that our children are ours.
Today in church I was sitting back listening to the Sunday School lesson and Sis. Mackey said the comment like, "They were His (child of God), before they were ours." I was able to sit back and reflect on that and it was such an overwhelming feeling and how great is my responsibility to teach, love and help these sweet children who have come to our home, help them return to live with Him again.
Here are some fun pictures from the wedding.



No comments: