May 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I think we are finally starting to settle in. It has been a really long week and I am so glad it is over. This past week has been hectic as the crews have come in and out of our home doing last minute touch-ups around the house. We have practically lived at my parents house this past week. Thanks mom and dad for putting up with us!!!! You are real troppoers! It's amazing how much I missed my computer. It has become an everyday usual thing to have close. But Lance got it up and running for me so we are back on track.
We are pretty close to being all done unpacking our home. We haven't put anything up on our walls yet. Lance thinks its a good idea that we wait since I am always changing my mind about where I want things hung. It will happen someday sooner or later. I promised I would post a few pictures of our home so here they are-

(here is the front of the house)

(this is the back of the home)

(in my kitchen I had an island put in. I have always wanted one of those)

(This is what you see when you come through our front door)

(our front room looking from the kitchen)

(lance designed our vanity for the Master bath. Good job Lance!! I love it!!)

(here is our bedroom, kind of plain right now)

Hope that helps some of you who have been asking lots of questions. We are very happy to be in this home. We hope that we will be able to stay for many more years to come. Thank everyone for all your help! We greatly appreicate all you have done for us. We love you all!

3 comments:

laneyfamily said...

Beautiful, beautiful home! It looks great what you have done to it so far. I am glad you are all settled in! I am jealous you have a home, hopefully we will too here in a few months, its just nice to have a place to call your own! Thanks for dinner the other night and letting us come hang out, I sure enjoy being with your family!

Weston said...

Sweet House Lance and Melissa!

Jenny Groberg said...

What a gorgeous house! I'm so happy for you guys... it's looks so nice