May 8, 2008

Be patient with me......

Please be patient with me! Our home is still in boxes and I can't seem to find out where I have put all my important things. My computer is not up and everything is still just sitting in my garage. Once I get things out, up and running I will post pictures of our home and what we have been doing the last week and a half. Life has been crazy. We have been chilling at my parents house everyday this week because there is so so much that is still being worked on in our home. The wood floors needed some buffing, the paint touch-ups and much, much more. But after the kids are in bed Lance I and can really get to work. Most of the time we are just too tired to do any of it. So we just call it a day and go to bed. I haven't stayed up this late for a long, long time. I am usually in bed come 9 p.m.. But lately bed time has been about midnight. It has been a long crazy week. I promise to post some pictures as soon as I am up and running.
The boys are growing up fast. Keaton still amazes me with the things he says. He is so fun to play with. I love that boy so much. Andrew, well he still feels alittle lost and disoriented but we are getting back on track. He is still always one step behind Keaton. He cries for him while he sleeps. They are such good friends.
Also for those who watch Amercian Idol. All I can say is yey, Jason Castro is gone. I can't believe that weirdo made it that far. I felt like I was looking at a girl in sheeps clothing. Some say he was charming, whatever! He was just a poor performer. Adios Jason!
Keep in touch, pictures soon to come.

1 comment:

laneyfamily said...

I hope you have lots of fun with your company this weekend! Your house looks great, it will be even better when all the touch up paint is done as well. Ava and I would love to come over and help you sometime finish unpacking!