June 4, 2008

My little Joe Dirt


Ok, I am a horrible mom. I found this wig in my mom's closet and couldn't resist. Keaton had been playing around in the yard all afternoon without his shirt on because it had gotten really messy at dinner time so I just took it off. I had my sister hurry and put it on him while I tried to snap a few shots of the mullet wig on. What can I say, he makes a cute little "Joe Dirt!" I tried it on Andrew but it didn't work with him, so I only have Keaton to show. He gave us quite the laugh too. Keaton, momma loves you very much!

5 comments:

Justin Quinn said...

so cute, I dont care what anyone else says!!!!

Justin

aryn said...

The only thing that could top that off is no shorts and a wet, old diaper. I'm sure Lance was proud!

Um...any thoughts on The Bachelorette?

laneyfamily said...

Cute pic, even better when you zoom up on his face!

heatherann said...

Love joe dirt! That's awesome. I bet he'll still love you when he realizes what you did to him. :)

Hey send me your e-mail address so I can add you to my blog. heatherannrocks@msn.com

Suzanne said...

So funny! -Suz