June 4, 2008

Girls night out


Last night my mom, sister and I went to the movies. We decided to see Made of Honor. It was a good movie. I liked it! It was nice to get out and just be with girls. My husband was kind enough to stay home and watch the boys. Yesterday was a long day. We closed on our home and the boys didn't do well at nap time. We went out to eat after that because we were all starving.
A big thanks to my mom and my sister Rachel for getting me out and having fun. The theater we went to was a little run down but the nice thing was, there was no one else there except us and 3 other women that were there. I really needed that! Thanks!

3 comments:

heatherann said...

Hey Melissa -- I just need your e-mail address to add you on. Just let me know and I'll get you right on there!

Thanks
Heather

laneyfamily said...

It was tons of fun hanging out, I always laugh alot and have a good time with you and mom. I am glad that we can do girls night out every month, I look forward to it again... unitl next time.

aryn said...

Seriously- we all need a Girl's Night Out at least once a month. Thanks for the movie recommendation, I haven't seen that yet. Read any good books lately?- Not that I have much free time right now.