June 24, 2008

Swimsuits

Tonight my sister, mom and I went to a swimsuit party. One of the leaders I work with in the Young Womens knows a woman who makes pretty fabulous swimsuits for a very decent price. So we went tonight and tried on a bunch of different ones. We finally found some we like. We are so excited for them. It is so hard to find a modest, but yet really cute bathing suit. The great thing about Cami Swimwear is that you can design your own and add lengths here and shorten there. It is really up to you how you want it. It was very resonable pricing. I highly recommend her to anyone. Check it out at www.camiswimwear.com.

3 comments:

Adele said...

Ok, went and looked at the site, but as far as I can tell, she only does stuff for teenagers and kids. Does she have a separate site for adults, or do you just have to ask her if she'll do an adult size?

Harris Family said...

Hey! It's good to hear from you. We are just a few miles from Star (NW Meridian). We'll get a BBQ going over here or something. BTW...We sent your e-mail on to the Bench's. Cute family!

laneyfamily said...

Thanks for inviting me. I am so excited to get my new bathing suit!