September 10, 2008

Andrew

The other night Lance was changing Andrew's diaper and noticed a ton of blisters all over his little bottom. I hadn't noticed them at all during the day and didn't think much of it. Then the next morning it seemed to have gotten worse.
I took him into the doctor's yesterday and they tested him for Strep and a staff infection but they both came back negative. The doctor suggested that he have a food allergy test taken. I told her about my family's history of Celiac's and she said it could be a possibility. So I guess here we go. I just hope that we don't test postive for those.
Has anyone had the same thing happen to their children? Just wondering if I am the only one here.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Sorry no, but I hope everything turns out alright!!

Jaclyn said...

You're in our prayers. We love you!