September 4, 2008

My little Preschooler


Today was Keaton's first day of Preschool. He was pretty excited. Ever since I got him his backpack yesterday he has been ready to go. This morning went pretty smootly. He got dressed without arguing and we were on time too. He was so cute. Andrew wanted a backpack too but he felt good enough just being around him. He felt like he was going to.

After we dropped him off, Andrew and I spent the morning playing together. We haven't done that for a long time. We went to go and get Keaton around 11:30 a.m.. He did really well and LOVED it! He was so excited to tell me all about what they did and what they made. He brang home a piece of paper that he drew a picture of our family and our home. They learned about families today. He has some great friends in there too. I think this will be a great thing for Keaton. He is starving for something challenging and this will give him just that.
I can't believe my son is old enough for preschool. Isn't he just the cutest?

2 comments:

Justin Quinn said...

He really is the cutest ever!!!!

Kelly and Brittany said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy! It's been a while since i've been on here so i'm a little slow but so excited for you!