September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

This year we didn't do much for Labor Day. We got to sleep in alittle bit, that was nice! I had already done laundry, cleaned the house, and given all my boys haircuts by 10 a.m.. We just hung out around the house and got a lot done. While the boys took their afternoon nap, Lance and I watched the last of the series of Indiana Jones. I was pretty disappointed in the story plot. Aliens and UFO's? I wasn't too impressed but it was entertaining.
Then after the boys woke up we took them down to Eagle Hills Golf Course to hit a couple of balls at the driving range. My boys absolutely loved it! This golf course in different in the sense that the driving range over looks a lake. You hit your balls into the water and they float. The boys liked that part.
Then it was over to Grandma and Grandpa's for dinner and and just to hang out with the family. It was a pretty low key labor day. That is ok, because sometimes these holidays get talked up too much.
Here are some pictures of the golf course. Enjoy!


4 comments:

EmmaTheJane said...

HEY! Now we can't be twins anymore with our children! No fair. You CERTAINLY did NOT consult me on getting pregnant. We are SO ex-cousins now.

laneyfamily said...

Looks like fun!

Amanda said...

I'm a little late on the baby Congratulations, but anyway Congratulations! That is very exciting!

Harris Family said...

Looks like you guys are having a good ole time! Do you all like to golf? If so, let's get together for a round! Congrats on the baby too!