October 13, 2008

A fun day

Today we got together and had dinner over at my parents home. The boys just love going over there because there is so much room to run around. Plus I don't have to always worry where they are or if someone will snag my children. We had a great dinner. I made some Shepard's Pie. We went to Jeremy's Pumpkin Patch here in Star. It is the greatest place to buy pumpkins. They are so big and SO cheap. The boys had a great time picking out their own pumpkins. If it were up to them we would have bought all of them. There are literally hundreds of pumpkins all stacked up and there are some fun Halloween decorations all around.
After dinner a bunch of us got together and carved pumpkins and frosted sugar cookies. Those were soooo good. My boys had quite a few. I have a feeling we will be paying for it later tonight.
Anyways, I just wanted to post a few pictures of our fun night at Grandpa and Grandma Quinn's house. Thanks everyone! It was so much fun to be with you. I love this time of year. Halloween is just around the corner.







2 comments:

laneyfamily said...

It was fun to hang out with you and your family. Thanks for making all of the cookies. How do your pumpkins look on your porch? I wonder if that woman ever fixed her blow up pumpkins that the kids ruined? I sure hope so!!!

Adele said...

Hoooray!!! I'm back in the loop :D Thanks!!! And aparently I've missed some fairly important news........ like a new baby on the way!!!!! Congratulations :D