November 25, 2008

It's a boy!

Today we had our 20 week ultrasound and she confirmed it. It's a boy! I have to admit I was alittle disappointed, but now I am really excited for this one. I don't really have to buy any clothes. He can wear all of the boys hand me downs. Those are the best right? Especially when times are tough. Of course every baby deserves new clothes.
We are excited. I am having trouble scanning my pictures in but I will post them when we get them up and running. We had some 3D pictures taken of the little guy. He is quite cute.
I thought I would share our fun news before we left for Utah. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

4 comments:

erin said...

Congrats Mel! I was thinking the other day--I never knew any families growing up with all boys, but now, I have a lot of friends who have three boys. It must be something in the water. And I hear you about not buying new clothes--I am praying for a boy because Eli had a lot of cute clothes but grew so fast he barely got to wear them!

Harris Family said...

Congratulations! I'm jealous...I really hope I have lots of boys!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Yea! Congrats!!

emilyaaa said...

congrats, melissa! you guys make such cute boys, why stop at 2?? i really like having 3-of-a-kind, esp where they're so close in age. well, you're a great mom and you'll have 3 lucky boys!!