November 22, 2008

Twilight Movie

Last night I went with my mom, sister and Aunt to see the movie Twilight. I was so excited to see how they would make this into a movie. When we got there I was so suprised to see how many people from our ward were there. There were some family members who were there also. We sat in front of a row of 12-14 yr. old girls. Big mistake. They talked and laughed and cried. It was so annoying so I had to tell them to be quiet. I think it worked because we didnt' hear from them after that.
I must say I was disappointed in the movie. I thought it was slow and about an hour into the movie it started to be action packed. It went along with the book pretty well. Stephanie Meyers was also in the movie herself, which I thought was strange. I thought Edward was pretty ugly but after awhile he started to grow on me.
I imagine that there will be other movies since it left you hanging at the prom dance. I game away being bumned about it. Sorry for all of you who are reading this and liked it. I hope they get better. The acting and filming were horrible too.

No comments: