January 5, 2009

Snow Day


We woke up this morning to snow. I thought we were over that but we got some more. The boys were so excited to go out and play in it. That is pretty much what we did all day today. We stayed outside until they got too cold to play anymore.
It snowed almost the entire day and I am sure we got about 5-6 inches out there. It is so pretty. I love snow days.
The boys were itching for some 4-wheeler rides and when Lance got home that is what we did for Family night. We hooked up two sleds for the boys and they played for almost an hour. Lance drove them back and forth out in the street. It was so much fun to watch them get into it. Here are some fun pictures from our snow day.






I loved this one. He reminded me of Ralphy off of The Christmas Story. Don't you agree?

More Ralphy

2 comments:

laneyfamily said...

Totally Ralphy! That is so funny- I love those glasses. Looks like you had fun- wish we could have been there! Thanks again for watching Ava!

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! It's Ralphy! Hillarious!