January 29, 2009

We love school days


We love Thursdays! We love them because Keaton gets to go to school. He waits for it all week long. He wears his back pack around the house as well as Andrew anticipating when he will actually get to put it to use again. This morning as we were getting things ready for Keaton to go the boys were playing so nicely together. It has been awhile since that has happened and this morning I was so thankful for it. I was in the bathroom getting ready and I didn't hear anything. I thought something is wrong, someone is dead or something else going on. I peeked my head around the corner and they were already in their coats and with back packs ready to go. I had to take some pictures of them. They were just so cute! I love days like today when it is just Andrew and I. Don't get me wrong, I love Keaton very much too but on days like this, it just seems little bit easier to get things done or to just relax. Plus I get one on one time with Andrew too and I think he really likes that. I try to make it special just for him. He has his "school" too.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh they are cute. I'm glad you had a good day.

erin said...

Isn't is so nice when they actually get along?! It almost makes you forget all the fighting...almost. I am glad you had a better day. If we lived close I would totally be willing to switch babysitting for naps!