February 5, 2009

What should we name you?

The boys and I have been trying to come up with some names for baby snyder the 4th and so far this is what we have come up with. Let us know what your favorite is or if there are other names out there please send them our way. Lance and I have always fought over names. I like certain names and he says an absolute no to.

1. Gavin Ray
2. Owen Warren
3. Kaleb
4. Quinton

So far, Keaton likes the name "Keaton's baby brother" for a name. So for now, that is what we call him. They boys are getting so excited about the baby. I think they are going to be great, but lately I have been worrying about Andrew. I think he will suffer from middle child syndrome. He had been really really clingy lately. I think he knows something big is going to happen soon. I am about 30 weeks along and we are just sailing through this pregnancy. This one has been by far the easiest pregnancy for me. I think having other children to monitor helps out quite abit. I haven't had 2 minutes to sit down and plan for this baby. It has gone by seriously so fast. I am so excited for this one and so nervous at the same time. I have heard so much about having 3 children. We will be outnumbered this time so wish us luck.

8 comments:

Lesa Snyder said...

I really like owen :) How are you feeling? hope all is well.

erin said...

Noah was going to be my boy's name but alas, I am having a girl. We are having issues with names too. I usually just find the one I like and keep hounding Jason with it until it grows on him. Or I tell him he can pick the middle name :)

Good luck!

Jaclyn said...

I like Gavin and Quinton. I think Quinton is really cute and meaningful given your maiden name. Are your boys sleeping any better? I think about you all the time.. Hope all is well!

Jen said...

I think Owen. All are very cute though.

Brittany said...

I love the name Gavin. Brent hated it so I'm never going to get it. It makes me really sad, but I think it's such a cute name and I totally think you should use it!

Justin Quinn said...

Gavin or Owen for sure

Shelli Snyder said...

I know I'm out-voted, but I love Kaleb! We're thinking about you guys and hoping all is well ... I'm glad you have a cuddly child - my mom always loved hers. :)

The Kynastons said...

Those names are all really cute! Gavin and Quinton are the two I love best. I would've loved to use the name Quinton some day but with the last name Kynaston, I think it's a little much to have the first AND last names ending in "ton" :) We, too, are finding it's really tricky to come up with names..it's a huge decision. Good luck!