March 27, 2009

Almost here

We are slowing getting closer and closer to having this baby. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and he seemed surprised that I was dialated to 2cm already. He said "Maybe this little, or big one is going to come sooner than we think." I sure hope he is right. I know there is really only about 3 more weeks left but I am crossing my fingers that it does come soon. He had completely dropped and is in place. I am getting really excited. We are getting the nursery ready, all the clothes washed and put away. The boys wake up almost every morning asking if he is coming "today." They are axiously awaiting his arrival too.
My good friend Brenda is due 2 weeks after me with her first baby boy. Next weekend we are having her baby shower at my house. I guess I better get some ideas and decorations together. Someone asked me if I needed a shower. My answer was "NO!!!" We have more things than I can keep track of. Keaton's and Andrew's baby clothes took up 6 big plastic tubs and it was so much fun going through all of it again. We are hung up on a name still. We are either going for Owen or Gavin. Any opinions?
I will keep everyone posted as we get closer and closer. Thanks for all your thoughtful phone calls throughout the day and the little cards in the mail. I have really enjoyed all of it.

2 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I love Gavin!! Oh, we're so excited for you and hope we can come meet your soon-to-be new addition soon. Keep us posted!! We love you guys!

The Kynastons said...

Wow, it's coming up soon! I'm a little (LOT) jealous :) Good luck with everything...we'll be excited to see pictures of your new baby boy.