March 20, 2009

First day of Spring


Since today was the first day of Spring we were blessed with a warm beautiful day. I think it reached almost 70 degrees today. We were spoiled rotten. We literaly spent the entire day outside. The boys were in heaven and I was too. It felt so great to have the sun on my skin. We have sure missed it! I watched my cousins kids today too while they were in town on some family matters and we decided to pull out our big water slide that we pull out during the summer time. We didn't swim, but the kids sure had fun sliding down the slide and playing with cousins. We hope that the nice weather is here to stay.

1 comment:

laneyfamily said...

sorry again for leaving the kids with you! it was fun spending the night at your house, we will have to do it more often.