March 22, 2009

Hope Ya Know We Had a Hard Time

That was the title of my lesson that I taught in Relief Society today. It was in the November Conference issue. It was a talk given by Elder Quentin L. Cook. It was an incredible lesson and I am so glad I was able to teach from it. It gave great insight on what lies ahead and if we are prepared we shall not fear.
Seems lately this is the theme to all my prayers "Heavenly Father, I hope you know I am having a hard time!"
This past week Lance has been in Oklahoma for some buisness. It has not been easy holding down the fort with two busy boys and only 3 weeks away from having this baby. It was tiring and a lot of work. I honestly don't know who single parents do it. We missed Lance so much. He will be home at midnight tonight and we can't wait to see him. The boys have really missed him. There is great comfort when our family is all together on our scheduled routine. Seems like everytime he is away one of my children get really sick. This time it was Keaton. I think he is coming down with the Croup. We will see. I am using my Essential Oils to help this one out. Keep your fingers crossed that he will get better. I guess it is better to get all of this out before the baby comes so we are all happy and healthy to have him.
Sorry if I haven't been updating much. I am not very flexible anymore. It hurts to move and this baby has already dropped into the birth canal so the doctor thinks he will come early. I am crossing my fingers but not counting on it. It will be just my luck to go past my due date. I am just anxious to have him here so he is not just a stomack anymore. The boys can't wait for him to come. They are going to be great big brothers.
Well that is enough for now. I am ready for bed. I will keep you posted on when he comes.

1 comment:

Shelli Snyder said...

Gosh, Melissa ... I'm sure praying for you and all your boys. I can't imagine being pregnant and having other children to worry about. :) It was so fun to see you, even for just a few minutes. We're so excited for you guys and your impending addition!