March 7, 2009

Fortunately/Unfortunately

I read this on a friends blog and thought it sounded fun. So I gave it a try. You google "fortunately______(your name)," and "unfortunately _______ (your name)." Here is what we found........


Fortunately Melissa is well and on the mend and, after spending two months at a health and lifestyle retreat, is planning an awaited return back home.

Fortunately, Melissa did not need any additional plasma exchange treatments.

Fortunately, Melissa recalled the skills she’d been taught as a youngster in the Safe Sitter® course and quickly put them to use.

A driver in a car behind Melissa failed to stop in time and plowed into the back of her SUV. The vehicle was heavily damaged. Fortunately, Melissa and her family were safe.

Fortunately, Melissa is pretty cool (for a girl).

Unfortunately, Melissa is suffering from a disease known as Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinoses.

Unfortunately, Melissa doesn't have time to look after her own pets because she is training every day. But when she's at home she does have other hobbies.

Unfortunately, Melissa did not have a matched relative, so she underwent a year of drug therapy in hopes it would cure her illness.

Unfortunately, Melissa's teaching skills are pretty poor and she has a hard time inspiring a class of adults. She loses control completely.

Just try it out. All you have to do is check out the headlines of all the items that come up. It gave me a good laugh when I needed it.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

HAHAHahhaha.. I'm laughing at myself because I read the Fortunately Unfortunatelys before I read what you wrote at the beginning...totally thought all that stuff was happening to you. What the heck! I was really freaked out for a sec. Glad you're ok! Geez! Taught me a lesson...never jump ahead. Haha.