March 5, 2009

PLEASE DON'T!!!!

Keaton and Andrew ~

PLEASE DON'T swipe all the books off the shelves in the library. Mom is losing her patience with this.

PLEASE DON'T unroll all the toliet paper in the bathrooms just to put it all down the toliet!

PLEASE DON'T fight! When you start wrestling and start digging each others eyes out. The scars on your faces are really starting to show.

PLEASE DON'T eat something and then through the rest of it on the carpet!

PLEASE DON'T throw all the toys from upstairs down the stairs. I will not clean it up anymore!

PLEASE DON'T yell at me. I am trying so hard to help you out.

PLEASE DON'T play with the tv remotes. It screws up all our programs and then you wonder why I can't get the sound to work.

PLEASE DON'T get out of bed again. When it is time for bed, it is time for bed!

PLEASE DON'T dump your glass of water all over the kitchen floor. I am tired of moping it up.

PLEASE DON'T play on the computer. Last time you put a huge virus on our computer.

PLEASE DON'T climb up on the table to play with the lights

PLEASE DON'T ask to go to grandma's house one more time. We will go when they are home and want company.

PLEASE DON'T kick mom's tummy, it doesn't feel good.

and

PLEASE OH PLEASE DON'T stop being so cute! I love you both so very much. I am not sure what my life would be like without you. Let's just work together so we are both happy. Mom will be back to her normal self here in a few weeks hopefully. Mommy is just really really tired right now and everything is getting to her nerves. I love you both!

2 comments:

erin said...

Oh I totally get that! I am glad you are so close to being done. Eli was listing all the stuff I would be able to do after the baby comes--running, bending over, sleeping, playing, being nice...Good luck on your last few weeks.

Lynnette said...

I was so excited for Kaden to get a little bigger and play with Jackson, but now I am more scared!!! Boys oh Boys!