April 2, 2009

Let's take a guess

Today I went into the doctor's for an appointment and we are dilated to 4 cm and almost 100% effaced. He thinks I could be having this baby possibly this weekend or the beginning of the next. We are so excited. Just makes me need to get everything ready for this one really fast. I have been taking my time getting it all together but now we really have to get working. Here are the pictures of my other babies with their measurements. So I guess send in your guesses on his weight and height and we will see who will win. I will send you something fun for the one who is the closest.
This was my chunky monkey Keaton when he was born at a whooping 9lbs. 9oz. and 21 1/2 inches long. He was so sweet.

This was Andrew right after he was born. He was a week early and weighed 8lbs. 7oz. and was 21 inches long. He was so calm and so content.

This is Keaton about 6-7 weeks old. This was one of the few moments he slept and was not screaming.


I just had to post this picture of Andrew when he was just about 2 months old. He was such a fat little guy, I loved it!

10 comments:

Lesa Snyder said...

hey melissa..that is great. It might be nice to be done being pregnant early :) Are you feeling ready? My guess is this one will be 8 pounds, 12 ounces and 21 inches long. Best of luck, we are so excited for you :) Is there anything you need or want? I would be happy to help. Are you excited to have a newborn again?
Lesa

laneyfamily said...

My guess is 8 ibs. 5 oz. Do you have a name yet?

laneyfamily said...

Oh yeah and 19 inches long!

emilyaaa said...

i just want to say that it takes me hours and hours of really painful labor to hear the words "you're at a 4"--i'm jealous! good luck with 3 kids. as crazy as it's felt for me, i'd rather 3 kids and not be pregnant than 2 being pregnant...hopefully you'll feel the same :) and keep us posted!!

Brittany said...

Woah, you're early...well, hopefully. That would be awesome! My guess is 8 lb 2 oz and 21 inches. Can't wait!

Jaclyn said...

We are so excited for little Gavin to come! :) Okay, I know that might not end up being his name, but I just thought Auntie Jaclyn would throw in her two cents one last time... :) I bet Keaton's little brother will be 20 inches long and 7 pounds 10 ounces. Good luck and keep us posted!

erin said...

My friend just had her baby at 10 pounds 9 ounces, so I will wish for a smaller baby for you! Hopefully you go early!

Lynnette said...

Well if it looks like you are going to be early I would say 8 lbs 3 oz. and 19 1/2 inches. I can't believe how big Keaton was, he looks like a 2 month old right out of the womb! What cute boys you have.
Now when you say "WE" - is lance dilated also? How painful :)

Shelli Snyder said...

My guess is 20 inches, 9 lbs. 4 oz. Just because he's early doesn't mean he's small ... he looks big from the outside. :) Gosh we love you guys. You are in our prayers for sure!! Hope it goes just as well as the others have. :)

Carrie said...

When I saw this post earlier and saw the pics I thought you had had him...I hate these last few weeks!
I guess while I'm here I'll make a guess on the little one...8 lbs 11 oz and 21 inches...has anyone guessed that yet?
Good luck on these last few days!