April 20, 2009

Meet Owen Ray Snyder


He is finally here! He is healthy and we are so happy. Labor and Delievery went well. After only 4 hours of labor and 13 minutes of pushing he came.
He weighs 9 lbs. 4 oz. and in 21 1/12 inches long. He is a big boy and he is very healthy. His older brothers Keaton and Andrew were so excited to see him. They had a fun time holding and kissing him.
I will post more when we get home but for now this will have to do. Thanks for the flowers, the calls, and everything else that has been done to help us make this easier. We love you all and can't wait to bring him home. Here are some pictures from today.

8 comments:

laneyfamily said...

It was so fun coming to see you today! I am glad you and Owen are happy and healthy! You are such a great mom, he sure is lucky to have you to raise him! I love you.

Jaclyn said...

welcome baby Owen! I was thinking about you guys all morning and I was so happy to hear that labor and delivery went quickly and that everyone is healthy. We sure love our new little nephew already and we hope to meet him soon! Love you guys!

Amanda said...

COngratulations!!

Shelli Snyder said...

We are so happy for you guys!! He was a big boy! :) I'm so glad it went well for you. Welcome to the family, Owen!! (I love that name, by the way.)

Shaw Family said...

Congrats! Glad that everything went well and you are both doing good. He is adorable just like the other two boys!

Jen said...

Congratulations.That is exciting. He is so sweet and you look terrific. I'm pretty sure you didn't push that baby out, the stork must have dropped him off because you look too great.

Adele said...

Welcome Owen!!! He's adorable. Congrats.

Justin Quinn said...

Mel,

Owen is so handsome, I am excited to spoil yet another nephew. You have the most adorable little boys and I love them and I sure love you. You are an amazing, sister, monther, friend and whife to Lance. I cannot wait until you guys come home so I can hold little Owen.

Love ya,
Jusitn