April 18, 2009

Monday

For all of those wondering if I have had the baby yet, the answer is still no. I am scheduled to be induced Monday morning at 7 am so stay tuned. We are so ready to have this baby and I am looking forward to not being pregnant anymore.
A small recap of what we have been up to. The weather is fabulous and the boys are spending every moment they can outside. We are planting flowers, playing with cousins, family and friends.
Last night we went out with the Atwood family. They are a great couple from our other ward that we just love. They ended up taking us to a Pre-Paid legal get together, which was ok but we end up doing that everytime we go out. Doug Atwood showed up in his new old 84' Volkswagon Vanagon bus that he bought spur of the moment last week. It was so fun to ride in it. It reminded me of a time when my friend Karl Pedersen bought an old bus when we were in high school. Thanks Atwood's for a fun outing. My last one for awhile.
Keep posted for baby pictures on Monday. We love you all!!!!

3 comments:

Adele said...

Looking forward to the arrival!!

Jaclyn said...

best of luck! We're praying for a safe and easy delivery. we'll be thinking about you guys all morning. We sure love you! Can't wait to meet the new little one!

erin said...

Congrats on being induced! I am trying to talk my doctors into it :) Good luck with the delivery. YAY for babies and not being pregnant anymore!