May 31, 2009

Great-Grandma Quinn's 82 birthday


My grandma Quinn turned 82 today. This afternoon we went over to my Uncle Spencer's house for dinner and cake and ice cream. Seldom do we get together on my dad's side but when we do it is nice to catch up and see what everyone is doing. My boys had a great time jumping on the trampoline and playing Rock Band that they remembered was upstairs.
Owen slept most of the time which was great so I could sit and enjoy everyone around me. The boys got to blow out all the candles on the cake. Andrew leaned practically over the cake while the candles were lit and almost started himself on fire,but they had fun blowing out all the candles.

We really had a nice evening. Then afterwards Lance had a youth fireside at the bishops house so we went home with my parents so the kids could play and go for rides on grandpa's motorcycle. It was a nice sunday. The weather clouded over and there was a great breeze. It made the evening very pleasant to be in. Thanks everyone for a great day and Happy Birthday Grandma! We sure love you!



1 comment:

laneyfamily said...

Likes like fun, I am kind of upset that we missed it. I love the pictures of your boys in dresses- pretty funny!